Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

7/7/2017



Well, hello there🙋
What a nice date right. 

It's just a random post because I really don't have any ideas to write. But, I did it because I think I want to write something. Weird, right?😆
So, just want to inform something that starting next week I will be busy. Busy with exam, MUET Speaking, sports and many things😪 *wish me luck MUET Speaking this Tuesday😱😱😱


Oh, btw whoever reads my old post, it's just only that days. Well, kinda sad and pissed off but come on it's a normal things. In life, we are not gonna be always sad as well as during happy time. Everything was running smoothly. We can't run away from the problem. We have to finish and fix it in any way. Live happily and forget the negative side😄👌 *reminder to myself too😅

Okay, I think that all for today.
Thank you for reading and Happy Blogwalking.
See ya in another post👋👻



4 comments:

Záty Rose said... [Reply]

good luck akak syilah!

Atikah Tahir said... [Reply]

Good luck !!!

afifah said... [Reply]

I totally understand that feeling I have to write something. All the best dear, I actually miss MUET though. Hahaha.

// Sambil tu jemput join contest saya jugak - just click
HERE

Eeiou_ said... [Reply]

Good luck for your muet, sports and many things.

Copyright© All Rights Reserved sitisyilah.blogspot.com